Equity Insurance has acquired two additional brokers - Chertsey-based Tuley Hall & Co and Coventry-based R&C Consultants. Tuley Hall was founded in the early 1980s by Inga and Paul Tuley and John Hall. They, and all five existing employees, will continue to administer its 5,600 personal and commercial lines clients. R&C Consultants, which was established 18 years ago, was operated by Kim Holmes, who will stay at the firm.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups