Equity Insurance has acquired two additional brokers - Chertsey-based Tuley Hall & Co and Coventry-based R&C Consultants. Tuley Hall was founded in the early 1980s by Inga and Paul Tuley and John Hall. They, and all five existing employees, will continue to administer its 5,600 personal and commercial lines clients. R&C Consultants, which was established 18 years ago, was operated by Kim Holmes, who will stay at the firm.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK