The Broker Network (TBN) has appointed Keith Longthorne as insurer relations director. Keith was formerly at Misys Countrywide where he held several management positions, latterly partnerships director. Prior to this he spent 17 years with Eagle Star, also in a variety of high profile roles. Keith will primarily be responsible for the further development and growth of TBN's value-added proposition and relationships with UK insurers in the London and national markets.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years