The Broker Network (TBN) has appointed Keith Longthorne as insurer relations director. Keith was formerly at Misys Countrywide where he held several management positions, latterly partnerships director. Prior to this he spent 17 years with Eagle Star, also in a variety of high profile roles. Keith will primarily be responsible for the further development and growth of TBN's value-added proposition and relationships with UK insurers in the London and national markets.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board