Community Broking Group (CBG), the Manchester-based insurance broker, has completed the acquisition of Carpenter Rees Jackson (CRJ), an independent financial planning practice based in the centre of Manchester. For the year ended 30 November 2003, CRJ reported turnover of £587,486, profit after tax of £79,797 with net assets of £113,973. On completion of the deal CBG will have an annual turnover in excess of £2.5m.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future