Community Broking Group (CBG), the Manchester-based insurance broker, has completed the acquisition of Carpenter Rees Jackson (CRJ), an independent financial planning practice based in the centre of Manchester. For the year ended 30 November 2003, CRJ reported turnover of £587,486, profit after tax of £79,797 with net assets of £113,973. On completion of the deal CBG will have an annual turnover in excess of £2.5m.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018