In a deal expected to add £4.5m to its premium income, Jelf has acquired the independent commercial insurance brokerage Haines Wallace. The acquisition of Plymouth-based Haines, together with its existing operations in Newton Abbot and Taunton, means that Jelf will now be able to offer its full range of services across the South-west. The existing Haines staff will become part of Jelf's commercial insurance team.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints