In a deal expected to add £4.5m to its premium income, Jelf has acquired the independent commercial insurance brokerage Haines Wallace. The acquisition of Plymouth-based Haines, together with its existing operations in Newton Abbot and Taunton, means that Jelf will now be able to offer its full range of services across the South-west. The existing Haines staff will become part of Jelf's commercial insurance team.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018