RSA has confirmed that its broking boss is to take time off to recover from an operation. "We can confirm that Paul Donaldson, managing director of commercial, has undergone a routine heart operation," RSA said in a statement.
"The operation was successful and Mr Donaldson is recovering well. He will be taking some time off work and, in the meantime, Aaron Devitt, director, sales and strategic relationships, will be managing all of Mr Donaldson's broker relationships."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel