RSA has confirmed that its broking boss is to take time off to recover from an operation. "We can confirm that Paul Donaldson, managing director of commercial, has undergone a routine heart operation," RSA said in a statement.
"The operation was successful and Mr Donaldson is recovering well. He will be taking some time off work and, in the meantime, Aaron Devitt, director, sales and strategic relationships, will be managing all of Mr Donaldson's broker relationships."
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019