Insure-shop, the high-street broking arm of Cox Insurance, has acquired Leicester-based K&M Lee Insurance and Warnell Insurance Brokers in Essex, increasing its network to 22 branches. Retiring owner Marjorie Lee gave the keys to her daughter Julie Anne Lee, who has been made branch manager. After the acquisition of Warnell Insurance Brokers the existing team have stayed on at the Woodford Green branch to ensure continuity of service. David Warnell continues as branch manager.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted