Carriers are exposed to risk by creaky accounting and reporting systems, according to an industry expert. Michael Graham, director at Sequel, said accounting and reporting in underwriting were under great scrutiny. "People are placing their faith in error-prone spreadsheets and manual processes that put the business at risk. Insurance companies need transparent systems to make their work easier."
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future