Broker and underwriter systems provider, Sectornet, has announced record profits for 2003. Revenue has risen 14.5% for year ending November 2003 to £7m, delivering an increase in gross profit of 7% to £5m. These results have been achieved whilst increasing staff levels by 8%. The company now employs 112 people across two offices.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019