Broker and underwriter systems provider, Sectornet, has announced record profits for 2003. Revenue has risen 14.5% for year ending November 2003 to £7m, delivering an increase in gross profit of 7% to £5m. These results have been achieved whilst increasing staff levels by 8%. The company now employs 112 people across two offices.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance