The annual report of the Solicitors indemnity Fund (SIF) has reported an accumulated surplus of £54.5m. Chairman Paul Marsh paid tribute to the hard work and commitment of the SIF staff in helping to place the fund in such a strong position. He said: "Their achievements have added value and financial benefit to the profession through continual development of innovative claims handling and resolution techniques."
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018