The annual report of the Solicitors indemnity Fund (SIF) has reported an accumulated surplus of £54.5m. Chairman Paul Marsh paid tribute to the hard work and commitment of the SIF staff in helping to place the fund in such a strong position. He said: "Their achievements have added value and financial benefit to the profession through continual development of innovative claims handling and resolution techniques."
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal