The annual report of the Solicitors indemnity Fund (SIF) has reported an accumulated surplus of £54.5m. Chairman Paul Marsh paid tribute to the hard work and commitment of the SIF staff in helping to place the fund in such a strong position. He said: "Their achievements have added value and financial benefit to the profession through continual development of innovative claims handling and resolution techniques."
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall