This month's Insurance Age poll asked 'Is 2006 going to be a good or bad year for the general insurance broking market?' Log onto www.insuranceage.com to vote in this month's poll.
Good year: 46.2%
Bad year: 35.9%
Not sure: 17.9%.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups