This month's Insurance Age poll asked 'Is 2006 going to be a good or bad year for the general insurance broking market?' Log onto www.insuranceage.com to vote in this month's poll.
Good year: 46.2%
Bad year: 35.9%
Not sure: 17.9%.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018