CCV has announced the acquisition of Country Mutual's Princes Risborough branch in Buckinghamshire - its fourth such acquisition of an old CMIB office from sister company Towergate.
The business, which has a gross written premium (GWP) of £4.3m and 10 staff, will bring CCV's total GWP to £50m. It is the company's 10th acquisition since its launch last year, with another deal to be announced shortly.
Chief executive of CCV, Tim Johnson, said: "This branch of CMIB is a fairly standard regional
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK