CCV has announced the acquisition of Country Mutual's Princes Risborough branch in Buckinghamshire - its fourth such acquisition of an old CMIB office from sister company Towergate.
The business, which has a gross written premium (GWP) of £4.3m and 10 staff, will bring CCV's total GWP to £50m. It is the company's 10th acquisition since its launch last year, with another deal to be announced shortly.
Chief executive of CCV, Tim Johnson, said: "This branch of CMIB is a fairly standard regional-s
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five