CCV has announced the acquisition of Country Mutual's Princes Risborough branch in Buckinghamshire - its fourth such acquisition of an old CMIB office from sister company Towergate.
The business, which has a gross written premium (GWP) of £4.3m and 10 staff, will bring CCV's total GWP to £50m. It is the company's 10th acquisition since its launch last year, with another deal to be announced shortly.
Chief executive of CCV, Tim Johnson, said: "This branch of CMIB is a fairly standard regional-s
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?