GAB Robins recruited a new chief executive for its UK operations fromthe insurance industry with the appointment of former Legal & General(L&G) board member John Castagno.
Mr Castagno left L&G, where he was managing director of new markets, toreplace former ceo Clive Nicholls, after a 10-month search by the lossadjuster.
The company said it had ambitious plans to expand its business in the UKand across the world, and that Mr Castagno's role would be to chair the UKexecutive committee and spear
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017