GAB Robins recruited a new chief executive for its UK operations fromthe insurance industry with the appointment of former Legal & General(L&G) board member John Castagno.
Mr Castagno left L&G, where he was managing director of new markets, toreplace former ceo Clive Nicholls, after a 10-month search by the lossadjuster.
The company said it had ambitious plans to expand its business in the UKand across the world, and that Mr Castagno's role would be to chair the UKexecutive committee and
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019