LFC has purchased Mainstay and formed a new trading company, LFC Mainstay. The firm's existing branches in Brighton and Bexhill will, over the course of the next few months, be amalgamated into new offices at Eastbourne. Managing director of LFC, Jerry Clayton, commented: "We hope to be able to make announcements in the near future of planned acquisitions that are scheduled for completion in the spring, which will strengthen our position as one of the UK's top 50 independent insurance broker
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April