Erinaceous Group, the public and private-sector property-services specialist, has officially opened its new head office in Croydon. The central-London division of subsidiary Haywards Property Services will continue to operate from its offices in Marylebone, London. The move follows the group's flotation on the alternative investment market late last year.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019