Erinaceous Group, the public and private-sector property-services specialist, has officially opened its new head office in Croydon. The central-London division of subsidiary Haywards Property Services will continue to operate from its offices in Marylebone, London. The move follows the group's flotation on the alternative investment market late last year.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand