Canopius Managing Agents has launched a service company, Canopius Underwriting. Canopius, through its merger with Creechurch Underwriting in 2006, acquired two service companies Impact Underwriting and Charrington 962. In support of future development through the service company distribution channel, Canopius has, with immediate effect, merged the two companies into a single entity - Canopius Underwriting.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall