Steve Broughton, former managing director of personal lines at Royal & Sun Alliance, has joined loss adjuster GAB Robins' operational board in a non-executive role. The company has restructured its business into three units: Robins Claim Solutions, Sergon BRM and loss adjusting.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance