Barry O'Neill has been appointed as managing director of Home & Legacy, pending the completion of his notice period at Marsh. With experience in the high-net-worth sector, Mr O'Neill will be responsible for taking Home & Legacy through to the next stage of development and growth. Previously the UK general manager of Marsh private clients, Mr O'Neill was responsible for the UK private client business.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016