Barry O'Neill has been appointed as managing director of Home & Legacy, pending the completion of his notice period at Marsh. With experience in the high-net-worth sector, Mr O'Neill will be responsible for taking Home & Legacy through to the next stage of development and growth. Previously the UK general manager of Marsh private clients, Mr O'Neill was responsible for the UK private client business.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018