Hill House Hammond (HHH) has acquired Bridport-based Peter Marks Insurance Services. Peter Marks, the previous owner, has been appointed as branch manager by HHH, along with two existing staff members.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal