EG Solutions has developed software to help brokers put management information (MI) measures in place ahead of the Financial Services Authority's deadline in March.
As part of the regulator's Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) initiative, brokers will need to ensure that they have substantial MI requirements in place.
The provider has added a new milestone functionality to its EG operational intelligence software suite and EG principles of operational management, which will allow brokers to create me
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand