Powell Insurance Brokers has completed its latest acquisition in the North-west region. The company took over Liverpool-based Hodgson Barrow, whose operations have been transferred to Powell's Liverpool offices.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK