Amlin has acquired SM Marine Holdings (SMH), which, through its subsidiary St Margarets Insurances, is a UK retail yacht insurance broker. Martin Hewett, chairman Amlin Marine Services said: "St Margarets is a highly regarded and established brand in the retail yacht market. This acquisition complements Amlin's existing yacht business Haven Knox-Johnston and reinforces Amlin's commitment to the yacht insurance market in the UK."
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board