Groupama has acquired a majority stake in the Bollington Group, while confirming that the broker will continue to operate as an entirely separate business.
Pierre Lefevre, Groupama UK chairman and chief executive officer, commented: "This is another valuable strategic initiative and one that offers us an opportunity for profitable growth within the UK's small to medium-sized enterprise insurance market."
Mr Lefevre added that Bollington was a significant player in several niche areas where the
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK