Tia Systems, the insurance application provider, has been granted £2.5m to develop the business. The company hopes to use this money to take full advantage of legislative changes in the insurance market. It is part of a £10m acquisition fund put together for TIA systems' parent company, Opus Systems.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK