Tia Systems, the insurance application provider, has been granted £2.5m to develop the business. The company hopes to use this money to take full advantage of legislative changes in the insurance market. It is part of a £10m acquisition fund put together for TIA systems' parent company, Opus Systems.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints