Tia Systems, the insurance application provider, has been granted £2.5m to develop the business. The company hopes to use this money to take full advantage of legislative changes in the insurance market. It is part of a £10m acquisition fund put together for TIA systems' parent company, Opus Systems.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services