Aon will create 80 jobs within its Leicester-based affinity team, with new roles ranging from team leaders and client-facing account handlers to personal assistants. The insurer will also look to recruit for its entertainment and media, charities, academia, village and parish hall teams. Aon currently employs 200 people in its Leicester office, serving small to medium-sized enterprises and mid-large corporates, as well as managing the Post Office's travel insurance call centre.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April