Aon will create 80 jobs within its Leicester-based affinity team, with new roles ranging from team leaders and client-facing account handlers to personal assistants. The insurer will also look to recruit for its entertainment and media, charities, academia, village and parish hall teams. Aon currently employs 200 people in its Leicester office, serving small to medium-sized enterprises and mid-large corporates, as well as managing the Post Office's travel insurance call centre.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m