Aon will create 80 jobs within its Leicester-based affinity team, with new roles ranging from team leaders and client-facing account handlers to personal assistants. The insurer will also look to recruit for its entertainment and media, charities, academia, village and parish hall teams. Aon currently employs 200 people in its Leicester office, serving small to medium-sized enterprises and mid-large corporates, as well as managing the Post Office's travel insurance call centre.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018