Personal injury company The Accident Group has gone into administration with the loss of approximately 2,400 employees - leaving just 200 staff to process ongoing claims.
Michael Horrocks and Craig Livesey of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) have been appointed as joint administrators of Manchester-based The Amulet Group, the owner of The Accident Group, which has a network of 35 shops and kiosks around the UK.
The group's principal activity was the provision of legal expenses insurance for person
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five