Jelf has acquired the business of Reading-based commercial insurance broker John Wason Insurance Brokers. It is the group's eighth acquisition in nine months. Jelf will take over John Wason's existing £4.5m insurance book, growing the group's corporate client base to more than 16,000.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018