Jelf has acquired the business of Reading-based commercial insurance broker John Wason Insurance Brokers. It is the group's eighth acquisition in nine months. Jelf will take over John Wason's existing £4.5m insurance book, growing the group's corporate client base to more than 16,000.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future