Oval has acquired South-east-based Williamson Moore, its sixth acquisition in six months. The purchase, which is Oval's first in the South-east, supports its strategy for further expansion in the UK. Charles Knight, managing director (MD) of Williamson Moore, will continue his role as MD of the Chichester office.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results