Perwill, the commerce solution provider which supplies Polaris and Legal & General, has been acquired by Kewill Systems. Kewill, a supply chain execution software company, said the purchase, through Perwill's eBiz-Manager, which supports e-commerce and EDI, would boost its role in the insurance industry. Jacquie Boast, managing director, Kewill Europe, commented: "The acquisition of Perwill will significantly increase our presence in the insurance sector, especially in relation to its partne
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?