The winner of the Insurance Age Industry Survey prize draw was Roy Griffiths from Griffiths Good & Company, Hampshire. Insurance Age would like to thank the hundreds of people who took part and gave their valued input into the survey. Mr Griffiths will receive a case of wine worth £60.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April