Sales of new home insurance policies at Kwik Fit Insurance were up by 62% this January on last year, with the insurer increasing the number of household policies it holds to almost 72,000. Brendan Devine, managing director of Kwik Fit Insurance, said that customers were attracted by the flexibility on offer from the company's home policies. He said that Kwik Fit Insurance was looking to build on the household arm of the business throughout 2009 and that he had been encouraged by this start.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData