Sales of new home insurance policies at Kwik Fit Insurance were up by 62% this January on last year, with the insurer increasing the number of household policies it holds to almost 72,000. Brendan Devine, managing director of Kwik Fit Insurance, said that customers were attracted by the flexibility on offer from the company's home policies. He said that Kwik Fit Insurance was looking to build on the household arm of the business throughout 2009 and that he had been encouraged by this start.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future