Sales of new home insurance policies at Kwik Fit Insurance were up by 62% this January on last year, with the insurer increasing the number of household policies it holds to almost 72,000. Brendan Devine, managing director of Kwik Fit Insurance, said that customers were attracted by the flexibility on offer from the company's home policies. He said that Kwik Fit Insurance was looking to build on the household arm of the business throughout 2009 and that he had been encouraged by this start.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018