SSP has released results for the six months ended September 2006, the first since it floated on AIM. Revenues increased by 41% to £17.9m (H1 2005: £12.7m) and profit after tax performed a complete turnaround, rising to £1.9m after posting a £500,000 loss in the same period last year. The flotation on AIM in October 2006 raised £31m, of which £15m went to the company with the remainder going to shareholders.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product