Insurance Age is delighted to announce the winners of our 25th Anniversary Infant Insurers competition. The first prize of a box at Aston Villa, with corporate hospitality for four courtesy of Sirius, goes to Mark Nicholl of Osborne Insurances, Oxford. Second prize of £500 worth of camera equipment from Fortis goes to James Norris of First Commercial Insurance Brokers and the third prize of a bottle of champagne provided by Groupama was won by Vicky Eames of Norton Insurance Services. The co
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?