Berkeley Burke Group has confirmed the management buyout of its general insurance business. Grahame Berkeley, chairman, said the business had been purchased by a new company, Berkeley Insurance Group. Its majority shareholders will be Andrew Bedford, chairman, and Tim Maxted, chief executive officer.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future