Berkeley Burke Group has confirmed the management buyout of its general insurance business. Grahame Berkeley, chairman, said the business had been purchased by a new company, Berkeley Insurance Group. Its majority shareholders will be Andrew Bedford, chairman, and Tim Maxted, chief executive officer.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019