QBE has signed a six-year contract with Network Rail that will see the insurer take over property cover from AIG, which has insured National Rail's operations since 2002. It initially provided 100% of capacity on liability risks and significant capacity for risks and significant capacity for property, which was also supplied by AIG. This will rise to 100% of property and liability risks at the recent renewal.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017