QBE has signed a six-year contract with Network Rail that will see the insurer take over property cover from AIG, which has insured National Rail's operations since 2002. It initially provided 100% of capacity on liability risks and significant capacity for risks and significant capacity for property, which was also supplied by AIG. This will rise to 100% of property and liability risks at the recent renewal.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints