Oxygen has sold its underwriting arm, Oxygen Insurance Managers (OIM), to Arthur J Gallagher. The cost of the sale was not disclosed. Sian Fisher has been appointed managing director of OIM but will remain on Oxygen's board as a non-executive director.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018