Commercial insurance provider, Primary Broker Services (PBS), has opened a further regional base in Bristol, adding to its presence and mirroring its operations in Birmingham and Harrogate. The company said it viewed the South-west and South Wales as an important market. It already has some strong local relationships and said opening an office in Bristol had underlined its commitment to the region.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution