The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) is attempting to head off any future confrontation with the regulator over the issue of contract certainty by insisting its members get their house in order, regardless of current requirements.
The association has contacted all its members, issuing a 'Contract Certainty Health Warning', which asks them to set up detailed recording systems that will show where contract certainty is being achieved, and where it isn't.
According to the memo, membe
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results