The Insurance Fraud Bureau (IFB) has called for more police co-operation with staged motor accidents, despite five arrests in connection with the 'cash for crash' fraud offences.
A total of 12 search warrants have been issued, and a further four arrests have been made, in connection with an operation by the IFB alongside Hertfordshire police.
John Beadle, chairman at the IFB, said the success of the operation would send a clear message to criminals involved in this type of crime, and that he h
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017