BAE Systems has signed a five-year insurance deal with Aon and its partner insurers. BAE is the first private sector business to adopt Aon's aligned long-term programme (ALTP), which supports an organisation's long-term financial planning.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData