BAE Systems has signed a five-year insurance deal with Aon and its partner insurers. BAE is the first private sector business to adopt Aon's aligned long-term programme (ALTP), which supports an organisation's long-term financial planning.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018