The Broker Network (TBN) and Arc Legal Assistance are hoping to corner the market for landlords with a mixture of commercial and residential property, after the launch of a new product.
The intermediary and insurer have designed legal expenses coverage which will be sold under TBN's Property Owner policy, and according to Richard Finan, is particularly aimed at the non-letting agency end of the market.
"Only 28% of the landlords market uses letting agencies and this type of cover had previousl
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product