The Broker Network (TBN) and Arc Legal Assistance are hoping to corner the market for landlords with a mixture of commercial and residential property, after the launch of a new product.
The intermediary and insurer have designed legal expenses coverage which will be sold under TBN's Property Owner policy, and according to Richard Finan, is particularly aimed at the non-letting agency end of the market.
"Only 28% of the landlords market uses letting agencies and this type of cover had previousl
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?