Allianz Cornhill is set to change the company's legal name to Allianz Insurance from 30 April 2007. Andrew Torrance, chief executive officer, said: "I am sure this change will come as no great surprise to our customers and business partners. In 2003, we re-branded the company at the corporate level to Allianz Cornhill and this latest development is a natural extension of that decision."
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted