Peterborough-based personal lines broker Budget Insurance Services, which is forecasting premium income of £350m this financial year, has sealed a deal to implement traditional retail pricing techniques to help it predict and control the impact of price changes on demand for its insurance products.
Dan Dolberger, director of marketing for Earnix, provider of the 'demand-driven margin optimisation solution', said Budget was its first UK intermediary customer, and it was targeting other UK and
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products