The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has denied suggestions that the formation of a new trade association for London Market and reinsurance brokers constitutes a breakaway body.
The London International Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers' Association (Liiba) was formed by the chairman of Biba's London Market Insurance Brokers' Committee, Jonathan Palmer-Brown, in a bid to better represent the interests of London Market brokers.
Despite reports that Marsh was set to sever ties with Biba
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years