The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has denied suggestions that the formation of a new trade association for London Market and reinsurance brokers constitutes a breakaway body.
The London International Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers' Association (Liiba) was formed by the chairman of Biba's London Market Insurance Brokers' Committee, Jonathan Palmer-Brown, in a bid to better represent the interests of London Market brokers.
Despite reports that Marsh was set to sever ties with Biba
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand