Heath Lambert Group has made a number of appointments and promotionswithin its financial and professional risks division.
Jeremy Underwood and John Crisford have been appointed deputychairmen.
Jeremy was previously managing director of the division and has over 30years' experience in the market.
John remains managing director of the group's business services area andchairman of the financial services division, Heath Lambert Consulting.
Paul Towler becomes managing director of the financial risks
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April