Link Insurance has launched a new product designed to cover young scooter drivers, many of whom are insuring vehicles for the first time. The concept behind the product is that the rider must secure the vehicle or lose out financially. Steve Tidd, chief underwriter, Link said: "Policyholders must use the Thatcham Cat 3 locking device under the terms of the policy, and all policy documents are accompanied by an information leaflet."
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017