ABC Insurance confirmed its plans to launch into the broker market in 2007. The business, part of the LV= Group, will initially employ 30 people in its new headquarters in Croydon. In addition, the business has unveiled a new corporate brand, which it claims will soon become recognisable to brokers looking for innovative, competitive and market-challenging products. ABC plans to launch a business insurance product in 2007, with a private car product to follow later in the year.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five