ABC Insurance confirmed its plans to launch into the broker market in 2007. The business, part of the LV= Group, will initially employ 30 people in its new headquarters in Croydon. In addition, the business has unveiled a new corporate brand, which it claims will soon become recognisable to brokers looking for innovative, competitive and market-challenging products. ABC plans to launch a business insurance product in 2007, with a private car product to follow later in the year.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud