ABC Insurance confirmed its plans to launch into the broker market in 2007. The business, part of the LV= Group, will initially employ 30 people in its new headquarters in Croydon. In addition, the business has unveiled a new corporate brand, which it claims will soon become recognisable to brokers looking for innovative, competitive and market-challenging products. ABC plans to launch a business insurance product in 2007, with a private car product to follow later in the year.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018