AIG Europe has acquired Direct Travel Insurance Services. The business will remain in Shoreham by Sea, and will continue to trade under its current brand. Mark Shaw, current managing partner, will remain with the company in the role of managing director.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal