AIG Europe has acquired Direct Travel Insurance Services. The business will remain in Shoreham by Sea, and will continue to trade under its current brand. Mark Shaw, current managing partner, will remain with the company in the role of managing director.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO