Woodstock Insurance Brokers has announced its 17th acquisition. Agreements have been signed for Woodstock to take over the entire client portfolio - producing a GPI of just under £1m - from Morton Associates, an insurance broker based in Newnham, Kent. Tony Simper, managing director at Woodstock, said: "A fair proportion of the book is high-net-worth clients, and there is a great opportunity for cross selling. The proprietor is retiring, but will stay involved for the next year on a consulta
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April