The Folgate Partnership has announced the acquisition of a minority stake in Fenton Insurance Brokers based in Kings Lynn. The acquisition is the first investment for the Folgate Broker Alliance, Folgate's minority share investment vehicle. Chairman Roger Loveday and managing director Ian Gutteridge will continue to lead the team of 20. Director David Mummery will also become a shareholder and David Wrathall, managing director of Folgate Broker Alliance will join the board of the £6m GWP bro
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData