The THB Group has sold its provincial retail operations to Towergate in order to further its expansion strategy.
THB Clowes and THB Financial Services from the THB Group will operate from its existing offices in Warwick and Nottingham, but will be rebranded by Towergate in the near-future. The deal also includes THB Egger Lawson, a division of THB Clowes, which specialises in motor sports risks. The businesses control a combined gross written premium of over £40m.
Vic Thompson, THB group chief
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData